New Farm Self-Catering Farm House Accommodation
Terms and Conditions
Updated May 2021
By placing a booking with us, you and your party agree to the terms and conditions set out below:
Deposit and Cancellations
- Deposit payment must be received before a booking can be confirmed.
- The deposit required is equal to the amount due for the first night of accommodation.
- If you need to a cancel a booking, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If a cancellation is made within one week of your planned stay, full payment is required.
- We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract and cancellation causes a loss and great deal of disruption to small businesses.
- Deposits are only returned in accordance with the following conditions, which will hopefully allow the farm house to be rebooked:*
- Cancellation made within 1 month of stay – full refund;
- Cancellation made within 3 weeks of stay – 75% refund;
- Cancellation made within 2 weeks of stay – 50%
*Please note that a £30 administration fee will be deducted from all refunds issued by us.
- Non-arrival guests, who are unable to attend or fail to attend, forfeit their deposit and the full amount of the booking will be due. It is suggested that booking guests take out holiday insurance
If a booking cancellation becomes necessary due to issues in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic, a full refund will be provided in the following circumstances:
- Proof of a positive Covid test provided by a member of the booking party that leads to the whole party having to cancel;
- Local lockdown or national lockdown; or
- The residents of New Farm being placed into lockdown.
Booking and Payment
- Any payments are to be made by credit /debit card through PayPal or by bank transfer.
- Only members of the booking party are allowed to use the property and facilities.
- We require a list of the names and contact details of all members of the booking party.
Our aim during your stay is to offer a unique, rustic and relaxed break away on our busy working farm. We will do our absolute best to meet your needs and reasonable requests.
Due to the close proximity of the accommodation to our private homes, we kindly ask all guests to respect our privacy and peace.
We request that guests move indoors by 10 pm. However, reasonable low volume conversations will be politely tolerated until 11.30 pm. We all function better on a good night of sleep after a hard day on the farm.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the farm house.
- Requests can be made in relation to pets. We allow a maximum of two dogs, charged at £10 per animal per weekend and £25 per week.
- No dogs are allowed upstairs and must be kept in the hall in either a pen or their own bed (which we will not provide). No dogs are allowed on the furniture. They should remain on leads outside of the farm house, to protect our own pets and precious livestock.
- We understand that accidents happen. To minimise damage, please inform us immediately of any damage or spillages so that we can attempt to clean and repair as soon as possible. Any significant cleaning or damage will result in a charge to you.
- Lost keys will incur a £25 replacement fee.
- Missing items / lost property will be returned at the cost of the postage fee.
We hope you enjoy your stay. We will happy answer any queries you may have in relation to your booking.
£600 per night for 2 nights
£550 per night min 3 nights
Our kitchen has a fully functioning kitchen with microwave, fridge freezer, split level oven/ grill, 4 ring hob, catering toaster and an additional catering grill. Plus crockery utensils for your needs during your stay.
A Breakfast pack will be left on your first morning so you that you may have your breakfast at leisure.